Other ways to access Clinical Evidence
FTE site licences are available for institutions.
A site licence for your whole institution, based the number of relevant Full Time Equivalents (FTEs)
Definition of Full Time Equivalents (FTEs)
- Academic institutions: total number of medical faculty (academic staff and students) and researchers
- Hospitals: total number of clinicians, pharmacists, and researchers (does not include nurses)
- Corporate institutions: total number of researchers, medical information, and sales and marketing employees
- Government institutions, regulatory agencies, medical societies, and all others: total number of professionally qualified staff
- Site licences are not available for purchase from here. Please contact us for a quote.
- Significant print discounts available for customers buying the FTE site licence
Redeeming voucher codes
If you have received an access code for Clinical Evidence by email, you can redeem it by following the steps below:
- Click on the 'registration' hyperlink in your email
- Either sign into your existing BMJ MyAccount, or register for a new account free of charge
- Enter the access code supplied in your email
Any applicable terms of access to Clinical Evidence will be included in your email along with your voucher code.